The primary function of the Higher Education Providers Council is to collaborate to assure continued delivery of comprehensive, cost-effective, quality higher education to the citizens of the Rochester, Minnesota area through classroom-based instruction.
Higher Education Providers are asked to:
- Deliver higher education in the greater Rochester area.
- Maintain continuing accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Collaborate to inform the community about higher education opportunities and services in the greater Rochester area.
- Participate actively and regularly in meeting of the Council.
- Have a physical administrative presence in the greater Rochester area.